Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
We are delighted to be able to supply these top of the range AED units to our clients.
Produced by Cardiac Science, global leader in developing Automated External Defibrillator (AED) technology, the Powerheart AED G5 has 100+ patents and 20+ years of engineering excellence inside it.
It has been designed and tested to military standards, so you know you can rely on it in a crisis.
It’s the first AED to combine shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy and fast shock times, to help save a sudden cardiac arrest victim’s life.
Currently RRP is £1,650+VAT for this AED unit. Our price £1050+VAT. Save £600 on MRP. Delivered in 2 weeks, for just £20 P&P, directly to you.
Not just any AED
With many different types of AED on the market, why should you choose this one? Put simply, it is a top of the range model at a mid range price.
With its unmissable, brightly-coloured design, the Powerheart G5 AED is a great choice for any busy environment, to ensure it can be easily located quickly in an emergency.
First time users can successfully perform each critical step of a rescue with intuitive pad design, real time instruction and feedback via voice and text prompts.
As well as this, the unit also features:
- Daily, weekly and monthly self testing ensure the AED is always ready to use. An audible alert sounds if any issues are identified
- Easy to follow voice and text prompts ensure proper compression rate and depth when performing cpr
- Fast shock times (typically) within 10 seconds post CPR
- Rugged design with high protection rating for a variety of situations
- Quick interchangeable pads
- Non polarised pads that can be placed in either position on the body
- Clear graphical directions of where to place the pads and easy-pull tab for positioning on the patient
- Customises energy level needed depending on analysis of each patient. If more than one shock is necessary – increases shock energy to a higher level
- Downloadable, easily viewable rescue data (shocks and ECG information) via PC or USB
Fully Automatic, or Semi Automatic?
We can supply either model of the G5 Powerheart Defibrillator, depending on your requirements.
We recommend the fully automatic model if it is to be publicly accessible, or used by untrained by-standers. While the semi automatic model requires the operator to initiate the shock by pressing a button. This model is better suited to those with some training.
What’s in the box?
Defibrillator, battery, pair of defibrillation pads (adult), defibrillator manager software, defibrillator manual, getting started card and steps to rescue guide.
Battery: Lithium – 4 year replacement guarantee
Pads / electrodes: Adult non-side specific pads – 2 year shelf life
Pads pre-connected: Yes
Self tests: Yes
IP rating: IP55
Guarantee: 7 years
After purchase we recommend that you contact your local ambulance service to check if it’s possible to register your defibrillator with them.