This professional drivers CPC course counts towards seven hours of the required 35 hours training and provides you with the skills and confidence needed to administer first aid in emergency situations while on the road.
The certificate is valid for 3 years, at which time you will need to renew it, thus covering 14 of your required 35 hours in 5 years.
Course Content List
- Vital signs
- Incident management – a systematic approach to managing first aid incidents - ABC
- Airway Management – causes and treatment of unconscious collapse
- Recovery Positions and other safe airway positions
- Breathing Problems - cardiac arrest CPR in adults and children,
- Heart attack, Angina and other medical emergencies
- AED / Defibrillator use
- Choking in adults and children
- Circulation Problems – Internal bleeding, external bleeding and treatment for Shock
- Bandaging issues
- Minor injury (cuts, splinters, minor burns)
- Road traffic incident management
- Accident reporting
First Aid Training Co-operative exceed the HSE Employers' Due Diligence requirements for first aid training providers.
We have ISO9001 Certification and are also members of the Federation of First Aid Training Organisations.
You can rely on our quality assured systems for the correct accreditation of your course.
First Aid Training Co-operative will upload qualification details to the DSA database within five working days of course completion.
We don’t currently have any public courses of this type scheduled. Please contact us to enquire about private course availability.
Register your interest now
Can't find the right course for you?
We offer a wide range of courses across the UK. To see our full course listings, click here. Questions? Need something more bespoke or at your venue? Browse our private course listings below:
Enquire about booking a Private First Aid Course
We can run Private First Aid Courses at any suitable venue, for groups of up to 12 participants per trainer. Private courses can be tailored to almost any situation or context that your organisation or group requires.
Please complete the form linked below to let us know a bit about your requirements, and we'll be in touch as soon as we can. Alternatively, call the office and talk to one of us to discuss your situation and how we can help deliver the best course for you.
03334 330731 - Freecall from any mobile or landline
07585 723763 - Mobile