Our private first aid courses are delivered at your choice of venue, at a time and date to suit you. We’ll come to you and tailor your course to suit your specific situation, based on one of the core course types that we have in the portfolio.
With up to 12 participants per trainer, private first aid courses provide great value. Jump to our Private Course Price List.
Need a specific course or have a special requirement? Contact us to find out more.
Outdoor First Aid
- Advanced Outdoor First Aid, 1 Days, 8 Hours. These 'bolt-on' courses are for those who want, or require more first aid knowledge than our standard 2 day Outdoor First Aid course.1 Day / 8 Hours
- Outdoor First Aid Course, 2 Days, 16 Hours. For all types of outdoor practitioner and featuring multiple outdoor scenarios. Covers all National Governing Body requirements for First Aid.2 Days / 16 Hours
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) + Outdoor. 1 day, 7 hours. This course includes the full EFAW syllabus, plus relevant outdoor content tailored to your groups' requirements.1 Day / 6 Hours
- First Aid for Forest School and Outdoor Woodland Learning, 2 Days, 16 Hours A specifically designed course for this sector, suitable for Forest Schools Level 3 leaders and similar qualifications.2 Days / 16 Hours
- Emergency First Aid at Work + Forest Kindergarten. 1 Day, 7 Hours. Suitable for those working with young people in outdoor schooling and play environments, who don't need a full 2 day course.1 Day / 7 Hours
- Advanced Outdoor First Aid, 3 Days, 24 Hours. These courses are for those who want, or require more first aid knowledge than our standard 2 day Outdoor First Aid course.3 Days / 24 Hours
- Advanced Expedition First Aid, 3 Days, 24 Hours. For those who require more in-depth first aid knowledge, usually because they are preparing for a trip to a remote overseas location.3 Days / 24 Hours
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) + F. 1 day, 7 hours. Specifically suitable for Forestry Workers and Forestry Contractors, but also Arborists, Landscaping contractors, and Agricultural workers.1 Day / 6 Hours
- A First aid at Work + Forestry course. 3 Days, 18 Hours Includes extra '+F' content suitable for forestry contractors and workers working on Forestry Commission or Forestry and Land Scotland sites.3 Days / 18 Hours
- Immersion Hypothermia Short Course. 4 Hours. A specialist course for those with an interest or requirement to more thoroughly understand Immersion Hypothermia.4 Hours
Private First Aid Course Price List
Where applicable, Blended First Aid Courses are the same price as their face to face equivalent course. Choose the course type you require, and choose the method in which you’d like to complete it (via blended learning or face to face).
|Private Course Price exc VAT (Max 12 people)||Blended Option Available|
|Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Outdoor (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Equestrian / Farrier / Vet (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Hospitality (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Golf (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|First Aid for Sports Coaches and Exercise Professionals (1 Day)||£530.00|
|First Aid for Sports Coaches and Exercise Professionals (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|Outdoor First Aid (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|Advanced Outdoor First Aid (3 Days)||£1,375.00|
|Advanced Expedition First Aid (3 Days)||£1,375.00|
|Immersion Hypothermia Short Course (4 Hours) <9 participants||£530.00|
|Immersion Hypothermia Short Course (4 Hours) <15 participants||£800.00|
|First Aid for Forest Schools and Outdoor Woodland Learning Practitioners (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|First Aid at Work (3 Days) – can include ‘+F’ Forestry content if required||£1,550.00|
|First Aid at Work (3 Days) + Equestrian||£1,550.00|
|First Aid at Work Refresher (2 Days) – can include ‘+F’ Forestry content if required||£1,060.00|
|First Aid at Work Refresher (2 Days) + Equestrian||£1,060.00|
|Emergency Response + Equestrian (3 Hours)||£360.00|
|AED/Basic Life Support (BLS) (3 Hours)||£500.00|
|Paediatric First Aid (1 Day)||£530.00|
|Paediatric First Aid (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|Mental Health First Aid (2 Days)||£1,430.00|
|Introduction to Major Incident Management * (3 Hours)||£780.00|
|Major Incident Management Training * (6 Hours)||£1536.00|
These fees include ALL expenses (trainer expenses, course manuals, travel costs, certificate production and distribution). Specific extra costs relating to your particular course requirements will be discussed with you at the time of booking if relevant.
Courses can be split and held over multiple sessions, for example a 6 hour course can be held over 2 evenings if required. Please note that doing this will incur an extra charge to cover extra trainer expenses.
*The Major Incident Management courses are taught to groups of up to 18 people (rather than 12). At the end of the course a Specialist Trauma First Aid Kit is left with your organisation. The price for the 6 hour course also includes a pre-meeting with a member of your Senior Management Team to discuss your exact requirements.
Book A Private First Aid Training Course
To arrange a private training course contact us on the phone number above, by email, or by simply clicking below to submit an enquiry.