Our private first aid courses are delivered at your choice of venue, at a time and date to suit you. We’ll come to you and tailor your course to suit your specific situation, based on one of the core course types that we have in the portfolio.
With up to 12 participants per trainer, private first aid courses provide great value. Jump to our Private Course Price List.
Need a specific course or have a special requirement? Contact us to find out more.
Equestrian First Aid
- An annual update of first aid priorities and basic life support. Suitable for all sectors. Done completely online at your own pace.1 Hour Short Course
- A 3 Hour Basic Life Support or Emergency Response Course for anyone involved with horses3 Hours
- 7 Hours
- An HSE compliant Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course, 1 day, 7 hours. This course includes the full EFAW syllabus, plus added Farrier specific content7 Hours
- An HSE compliant Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course, 1 day, 7 hours. This course includes the full EFAW syllabus, plus added Equestrian specific content7 Hours
- A First Aid at Work + Equestrian course. 3 Days, 18 Hours Includes the full syllabus of the First Aid at Work course with extra equestrian content3 Days / 18 Hours
- First Aid at Work Refresher + Equestrian Course, 2 days, 12 Hours. This course is used to refresh your First Aid at Work + Equestrian qualification, rather than re-sitting the whole 3 day course2 Days / 12 Hours
- An introductory first aid course for young riders who help out on the yard, Pony Club members, or as part of a camp.3 Hours
Private First Aid Course Price List
Where applicable, Blended First Aid Courses are the same price as their face to face equivalent course. Choose the course type you require, and choose the method in which you’d like to complete it (via blended learning or face to face).
|Private Course Price exc VAT (Max 12 people)||Blended Option Available|
|Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Outdoor (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Equestrian / Farrier / Vet (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Hospitality (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|Emergency First Aid at Work + Golf (1 Day)||£530.00||✅|
|First Aid for Sports Coaches and Exercise Professionals (1 Day)||£530.00|
|First Aid for Sports Coaches and Exercise Professionals (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|Outdoor First Aid (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|Advanced Outdoor First Aid (3 Days)||£1,375.00|
|Advanced Expedition First Aid (3 Days)||£1,375.00|
|Immersion Hypothermia Short Course (4 Hours) <9 participants||£530.00|
|Immersion Hypothermia Short Course (4 Hours) <15 participants||£800.00|
|First Aid for Forest Schools and Outdoor Woodland Learning Practitioners (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|First Aid at Work (3 Days) – can include ‘+F’ Forestry content if required||£1,550.00|
|First Aid at Work (3 Days) + Equestrian||£1,550.00|
|First Aid at Work Refresher (2 Days) – can include ‘+F’ Forestry content if required||£1,060.00|
|First Aid at Work Refresher (2 Days) + Equestrian||£1,060.00|
|Emergency Response + Equestrian (3 Hours)||£360.00|
|AED/Basic Life Support (BLS) (3 Hours)||£500.00|
|Paediatric First Aid (1 Day)||£530.00|
|Paediatric First Aid (2 Days)||£1,060.00|
|Mental Health First Aid (2 Days)||£1,430.00|
|Introduction to Major Incident Management * (3 Hours)||£780.00|
|Major Incident Management Training * (6 Hours)||£1536.00|
These fees include ALL expenses (trainer expenses, course manuals, travel costs, certificate production and distribution). Specific extra costs relating to your particular course requirements will be discussed with you at the time of booking if relevant.
Courses can be split and held over multiple sessions, for example a 6 hour course can be held over 2 evenings if required. Please note that doing this will incur an extra charge to cover extra trainer expenses.
*The Major Incident Management courses are taught to groups of up to 18 people (rather than 12). At the end of the course a Specialist Trauma First Aid Kit is left with your organisation. The price for the 6 hour course also includes a pre-meeting with a member of your Senior Management Team to discuss your exact requirements.
Book A Private First Aid Training Course
To arrange a private training course contact us on the phone number above, by email, or by simply clicking below to submit an enquiry.