Emergency First Aid at Work is the first choice of first aid course for most employers, where workers operate in a ‘Low Hazard’ environment.
This can include the retail sector, office workers, and all sorts of businesses and organisations where there is not a high risk of injury to the workforce or anyone visiting the organisation.
This 6-hour course covers basic first aid techniques and skills, and the roles and responsibilities of the Appointed Person in the workplace. It is usually delivered over a single day.
Your Legal Obligations
According to the HSE:
“Employers must make sure employees have access to immediate help if taken ill or injured at work.”
“The law applies to every workplace and to the self-employed.”
If your First Aid Risk Assessment indicates that an Emergency First Aid at Work course will be suitable, you can either:
- Scroll down to register individuals on one of our public courses from the calendar below.
- Or, contact us to enquire about running a private course for your organisation, delivered at a time and location to suit you.
Why Choose the First Aid Training Co-operative?
Our ISO9001 registration, robust Quality Assurance procedure, a large team of highly experienced trainers based across the country, and many years of experience across multiple sectors make us the best choice for your first aid training requirements.
As well as this, we provide:
- Emergency First Aid at Work training, at a time that suits you and your staff
- Cost effective, practical courses including lots of hands-on CPR and AED practice
- All private courses are tailored to the working environment of the students on the course
- All course participants with a free digital first aid manual and we can supply high-quality Cardiac Science AEDs at great prices too
Or, choose from one of our public course dates below:
Can't find the right course for you?
We offer a wide range of courses across the UK. To see our full public course listings, click below. Questions? Need something more bespoke? We're here to help. Call us on 0333 4330 731 or email us.