Feedback from first aid courses June 2018
As it is mid July we now have collated the feedback from first aid courses in June 2018. As we run a variety of courses this covers everything from our Outdoor First Aid courses where we are scene by our clients as sector specialists through to standard First Aid at Work courses, Sport First Aid courses and Paediatric First Aid courses. We are always very happy to share feedback and our trainers :
- Great and enthusiastic trainer who had the ability to make everyone relaxed and comfortable and to drill in the correct procedures to be carried out during first aid.
- Great course, very informative and useful.
- Good informal approach but with enough discipline to get through the material.
- A lot of time to practice the procedures and the enthusiastic and engaging manner the content was delivered in was great. Time flew by and I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The instructor was very good at providing praise and pointing out important things to remember and improve on. Thank you for the experience.
- Interesting throughout the day with the right mix of theory and practice.
- I liked that our instructor asked what our previous first aid experience was. Then he was flexible to adapt it to help cover a few extra points for some of the First aiders who were updating their existing certificates.
- Informal & relaxed – and yet meeting all the requirements.
- The tutor was excellent and how it was related to the outdoor and the situations we would be in.
- The fact that we got to practice what the instructor was saying – there was a physical side to the course.
- Comments to previous questions may provide you with something useful.
- I thought it represented excellent value for money and gave me the updated refresher that I required.
- The size of the training group was ideal in that we were able to build good relationships with Alan and the other participants.
- Lots of practical demonstrations and training exercises.
- Lots of practical opportunity.
- Easy Instruction easy to understand trainer found very helpful and wasn’t rushed very relaxed.
- The way training was delivered using a stepwise method with repetition was very effective.
- Very friendly and approachable trainer.
- I really liked getting to use the defibrillator as it has really taken away any fears I would have about using it in a real life situation. I also liked when talking about improvising in certain situations that were more real life than a training room. Also like the wide range of topics covered, chocking, CPR, cuts and grazes etc etc. Also very handy that it could be delivered in our workplace meaning that more of us could attend.
- The outdoor and role playing element was great fun and very effective.
- I found this 2 day course inspiring. The depth of the trainer’s knowledge was excellent which made the course very interesting, relevant and enjoyable. I will definitely return for the 3rd day.
- Extremely knowledgeable trainer who related well to everyone and made the course good fun without diluting the challenges.
- It was made very relevant to my work, 3rd time I’ve done this course with Tom once again I feel more confident to cope with first aid incidents if and when the occur.
- Clear and precise manner each element was delivered with time to practice, there was no rush understanding was checked before moving on.
- Very practical. This is how to learn and remember. A very good course.
Feedback from our first aid courses June 2018