First Aid Course Reviews December 2018
Thank you to each of our students who took the time to complete their post course review & evaluation form. We are always happy to look through these and respond to any comments made.
Each month we post these (good and bad) in a blog, so you can get a sense of how we are performing in realtime. Below is a sample of the comments and reviews from our first aid courses in December 2018.
What Did You Like About Our Course?
- The course was well run, the instructors very both very knowledgeable, Cory especially was excellent at tailoring to wide ranges of people attending. The information and techniques were clear and precise. Very good course, would recommend attending.
- Friendly and informative trainers. Before the course I wouldn’t have had a clue how to help an injured person but now I have more confidence to use the appropriate step by step procedures that I have been taught to use
- Content and delivery were outstanding, an exemplary exercise on running a very good technical training course.
- Hands on and friendly
- The practical hands on approach
- Interactive and practice at every opportunity
- Very hands on. Friendly, inclusive and relaxed learning environment. Steff taught both with humour and engaged well with all our questions. Feeling much more confident that I could now be of use at an emergency.
- Stef’s speech was clear and accessible. She encouraged us to ask many questions and made sure everybody understood each point. I have learnt a lot in a very short time.
- I liked the mock scenarios, I feel this simulated what might actually happen on site & encouraged the training to kick in, in the event of a first aid emergency
- The course was specifically designed with forest school and outdoor practitioners in mind which was great! It was so relevant to what I required for work.
- Ann and Will were great. I thoroughly enjoyed this course. It was as realistic as possible and the feedback given was invaluable. Many thanks!
- It was completely relevant to Forest school
- Excellent trainer.
- The instructors were very knowledgeable and friendly. I learnt a lot
- The training staff were brilliant, their knowledge was top class and their approachability really made the course informative, interesting and worthwhile
- Personable instructors. Example of the motorbike rider was an effective way to open and finish the course.
- Helped to clarify what First Aiders can do and can’t do and clearly defined priorities.
- Totally relevant, great built up learning style
What can we improve?
- Steff and training was excellent and well balanced.
- I don’t think you could improve the training experience, I feel the assessor did a thorough job and put in 100% effort
- The course was excellent
[button_2 align=”center” href=”https://firstaidtrainingcooperative.co.uk/course-descriptions/” new_window=”Y”]First Aid courses we offer[/button_2]
[button_2 align=”center” href=”https://firstaidtrainingcooperative.co.uk/registration/?administrate_checkout_event_id=0″ new_window=”Y”]Course calander[/button_2]