Expedition / Advanced First Aid course
What a great Advanced Expedition First Aid course we have had at EICA, Ratho. The main core of participants we’re Overseas Expedition leaders taking groups across the world. They we’re looking for some more in depth knowledge about long term casualty management –
- What do you do if someone breaks a leg on day 7 or a 15 day trek in the Himalaya?
- A client has heat stroke and collapsed, how can you rehydrate them?
- My client has been vomiting for 2 days is that normal? How do I diagnose the problem?
- Managing diarrhea
- Major injury management – improvised pelvic and femur splints
- Altitude illness and management
- Managing gunshot wounds and stabbings
- Carrying casualties – the do’s and do nots and some practice
- Dealing with a bus crash incidents and casualty management
[button_2 align=”center” href=”https://www.firstaidtrainingcooperative.co.uk/courses-3/Advanced-First-Aid/Expedition-First-Aid-16-hours/”]Find out more about our Advanced First Aid courses[/button_2]