First Aid Course Reviews October 2018
First Aid course feedback October 2018. Read about why our clients feel that our first aid courses are relevant and fit their needs.
These comment come directly from candidates review fomrs after their first aid course.
- The instructor was really down to earth and very approachable. He was professional and knowledgeable with an excellent teaching style making the course enjoyable. I will definitely seek out The Co-operative for future First Aid training.
- Quick and knowledgeable
- Outside element, informal teacher, friendly instructor, relevant situations to practice.
- The outdoor aspect and situations that mimicked real life emergencies – got you thinking and made it more memorable
- The ease and clarity of the training methods, given it was only my second ever coarse.
- Trainer was very friendly and tried to make it entertaining and fun.
- the course was more in depth than previous First Aid courses I have been on which I felt was good. the instructors were so knowledgeable.
- great personal approach
- Clear, straight forward and a good use of time.
- The practical bit was useful as you realized that no all the situation are the same
- It was a serious subject but taught in a very approachable way. A small group of participants
- The course was delivered very professionally and covered a broad range of topics all relevant to working in the outdoors. There was a good level of repetition so that the important things were remembered (AAABCDE) but new elements were continually added so it never felt too repetitive. Very friendly trainer, great group of learners – a very enjoyable two days!
- Great mix of slides, talking and practical learning. Lots of different teaching methods which helped maintain focus and maximise learning.
- The course left absolutely no doubt, previous first aid courses I’ve done you’re left wondering and unsure about certain things. But, with this outdoor first aid course the knowledge and training I was given has made me feel so much more confident and left no doubt about what to do in a first aid situation. The trainer Steve was excellent, his knowledge was inspiring. And I took so much away from the course and would recommend to anyone
- Early & active involvement in scenarios helps link to real world application
- was carried out with our environment consideration
- Practical not death by PowerPoint.
[button_2 align=”center” href=”https://firstaidtrainingcooperative.co.uk/course-descriptions/” new_window=”Y”]Check out all our courses here[/button_2]